2007年7月16日星期一

Pay Per Post (PPP)

Pay Per Post? what is that?Pay for your opinion?
Is that really true?Is it too nice for blogger , isn't it?
I POST then I get PAY? Sounds Good? Yup, I think so!~

This is the first impression about Pay Per Post.
Well, I am the kind of person that will always look out for the truth.
Then, I decide to log to their page, to discover what is this website offering actually.So, I sign-up for their site, at www.payperpost.com.ads on blogs
Excitingly, waiting for the confirmation email to be send through.

Eventually, I was able to discover the page. However, I was confused at the first slight, doesn't know where to start on, my eyes was just attracting with the $ sign that stated beside the opportunities. How does it works?

Well, without any procrastination, I decide to try on one of the open opportunities. I decide to choose " I signed up for PPP" , YES, it is true. I 've signed PPP up. However, I couldn't give too much comments about PPP yet, I can't even tell how do I love PPP. I was still in the midst of discovering PPP.
I do like to said so in the future :)
I think I would be stay with you since this moment onwards.



Pay Per Post? PPP? 你有听过这样的事吗?
有一个下午,在别人的部落格“踩场”的时候,
看到这个icon

好奇心的驱使下,我当然会去找找这些什么东西来着??
所以就去了它的官方网站看了。
一瞧之下, 咦,这个也蛮好玩的呢~~
你写东西,它给钱你花; 你有独特的见解, PPP 也给$$$你花。
就算是读blog 的人哪, 对你的post 有意见的话,按下面的con回复你对这个贴子的看法,它也给$$你。

walauyeah~怎么有这样好康的事呢?
所以, 我这穷穷又"发钱寒" 的人哪,当然会去测试一下下,
看是不是所言非虚啦!
如果是真的话, 当然有$ 大家赚啦!

updates: 这个应该是不支持中文blog的。

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

eh..friend..be careful eh..better check baik baik oh..if not later not yet earn $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ already bankrup first liao oh..

Lmf 说...

That one is adWords la, this is no need to invest one. Ofcoz I will check baik-baik, I do have money for me to BET ,:P~

Lmf 说...

##do not have